My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 51

Considered taking Elijah to the ER tonight because he has had high fever, throwing up like crazy even with Zofran around the clock, croupy cough to persistent cough, severe nose bleed, and even taking more than one nap a day for someone who never naps; but I did not because the emergency rooms here are so shoddy and I know first hand they won't do anything for him. If he still not better tomorrow I will get someone to take us to the doctor tomorrow. Friday they said it was just an upper respiratory cold so either they were wrong or he got something else while at the doctor. I still cannot drive and not to mention my pain is not getting any better. I can't stand to see my children sick. I have to admit it is taking my mind off of being sick myself but that is not a good thing. I have to get my meds together and give Elijah a breathing treatment so another short post but I am doing the best I can. I do have to tell you I prayed with Elijah earlier today and he felt better for a little while and even held down a little bit if soup. I just pray by tomorrow he is healed because it is breaking my heart to see him so sick.
Lots of Love
And Laughter,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.