My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 45

I spent most of yesterday and today sleeping. You would think that would make me feel better but I am still so exhausted and my pain seems to be getting worse instead of better. I hope the story I shared with you yesterday wasn't overwhelming or to personal. I have many stories to share and as the one I shared yesterday, they will let you see I am less and less perfect. I know my sweet wonderful husband sees me as perfect and tells everyone how amazing he knows me to be. He knows everything about me, every flaw, every quark, every little thing and he says it is all of those things that make me perfect, maybe not perfect to the world but perfect for him. I admit I am very weird, our family sees and does most everything differently. We always say we are wonderfully weird and if that is too much for you to handle, I understand perfectly, just another trait from my weirdness. I can't wait to tell you mine and Clint's story because it is so amazing. From the very beginning I knew God brought us together and as we got to know each other, we got to know ourselves, because God showed us every step of the way that He made us for each other. You are either going to love this story or you are going to hate it. That all depends on your view of God and your outlook on love. I guess it also depends if you were in love with either one of us at the time because you could tell just by the way we looked at each other that nothing on this Earth could come between us. Maybe I will be able to tell our story one day this week, or maybe I will get sidetracked, but I will get to the most beautiful love story I have ever known aside from the Love of Christ who gave His all so we could be with Him in paradise.
Lots of Love
And Laughter,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.