My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Thursday, June 9, 2016

From an ICU bed

Monday I took my daughter to the doctor to get her ready for college orientation. That afternoon I thought I had a seizure Elijah and three of his friends were at the
House but thank God they were in his room. I called Johns mom to come over so I could take my pain medication. I took some medicine and it did no good. The whole time she was there she prayed over me for complete healing and nothing less. When the ambulance got there most of my systems  shut down. My temperature was 107.2. They took me to St Francis where I was left in the hall screaming in pain and losing consciousness off and on. I was there for over an hour when the ambulance driver found a bed at Glenwood ER. I waited all night for a room in ICU. There they found my kidney function where low along with my other systems. My heart enzymes were elevated and because I have a family history of heart disease they wanted to do a heart cath but because my platelets were low they're going to do a chemical stress test. We will see where we go from here. Thank you for all of your prayers and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.