My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 31

Awakened to a false fire alarm early this morning and after a long night for us all we decided to sleep in. By the time we did get up and out of the hotel I was already pretty wiped. We drove around and saw all the things you are supposed to walk and do but I gotta tell you the ride itself wore me out. We made a trip to Walmart for the essentials... Candy, cokes, corn dogs, cookies, chips,cups, and then we left the c isle and got everything else. Through the crazy traffic we found our way back to the hotel and my yoga pants. I think there is time to take a nap before we go to bed lol. I want to thank everyone for sticking with me through this adventure and I especially want to thank those of you that reassure me when I need it the most. Pray that Clint gets better because he is our glue, he says he is fine, but we can all use some extra prayers. Elijah is in the corner of the room making a movie on his tablet, so he is as happy as can be. I miss my Noah and my Hope so much. I know they couldn't miss school but if there was anyway they would be here with us now. I understand why Dr. Richardson's nurse put the visits on Monday because she assumed the other doctors were going to line everything else out during the week but there was some major miscommunication there. If this was the only thing we were going to be down here for we could have done our pre op visit Thursday and surgery Friday and that would have saved us a lot of money. But I believe God has us down here early for a reason and I have learned better than to question what God is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.