My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 22

Good evening everyone. I had a better day today, spending it with my my wonderful family. I am still very weak. I miss seeing my Church family every week. I hope it won't be so much longer. On a different note, having this illness had truly humbled me. I know to some of you it seems like I am asking for a lot but my illness has taken so much from us. It has not only drained my family spiritually and emotionally, but it has drained us financially. We need help and whatever you can will be tremendously appreciated. We have every intention to pay it forward when we have the means. It is difficult enough being a one income family as it is but my medical needs has just pushed us way over our budget. If you have a desire to help you can easily push the PayPal button. Or if you go by Capital One you can deposit into the Betsy A Hutson donation account and if anyone wants my mailing it is on the blog, but it is P.O. Box 634 Sterlington, LA 71280. The 18th will be here before we know it and we could use all the help possible. We have gotten 1/3 of our goal and really appreciate your generosity. I wanted to have a benefit concert and a silent auction but that was the old me who could put together amazing projects just for my extended family and friends as well as fundraiser for different organizations but now I feel so helpless. I pray that any amount you can spare will be returned to you 100 fold! I am writing this blog you know be amuse of my son and to prove Gods Miracles still exist today. With that I ask you to comment and share miracles you have experience.
Lots of Love
And Laughter,
Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Betsy

    The truck now officially belongs to Derrick, so in the morning I'll have a little something to add to your fund.

    I've been in your situation with being drained spiritually, emotionally and financially more than once and was lucky enough to have friends and family that would pitch in to get me back on my feet. Now that I'm an old man, I've been able to get on better footing - again with help from friends and family. Getting my dear sweet mothers house sold capped off the financial part of it. Most of the people who helped me out the most financially are dead now, so in rememberance of their generousity I am able to help others in the same way others have helped me.

    Keep the faith, Betsy. And try not to worry and get stressed out. Everything is going to be just fine.


    - Doug -

    ReplyDelete

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.