My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Day 24

It is a funny thing, when you are down in the pit that is when you know the real people who care about you. Being ignored and outright shunned by people you love and you thought at least cared somewhat. People you barely know surprise you too. They go so far above and beyond that there are just no words to describe your gratitude. It is easier to understand when you have been in a similar situation than it is when you have lived a blessed life with only small hills and no major valleys. I imagine it must be nice to live in a bubble of an easy life. I claim Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts I think toward you, says The Lord, thoughts of peace and not evil, to give you a future and a hope." I know how blessed I am to have a husband who adores me to this day. We have been married 17 years and our love for each other continues to grow. He could have taken better paying jobs that would take him away from home for long periods of time, but he understood that we were where he needed to be. I hate the pain that what I am going through is being inflicted on my precious family. Time to see what true friends are and the power of what God is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.