My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Day 253

   I am so happy we were able to make beautiful, elegant invitations for Hope for very little money. She is happy with the colors and the bling and I am happy for her. I go later in the morning to check out the space since I haven't seen it for years and I pray that it is everything we need and we are able to taken pictures that make Hope happy. I fell asleep early but awoke as everyone was going to bed. I hope I can get back to sleep soon. 
   A while back Clint showed me the video "What does the fox say?" and I loved it, Elijah can't get enough of it and Friday Ellen had the brothers from Norway that made it, I thought that was pretty cool. 
   My dietitian should be calling me to interview so she can make my ton formula and get it and my medication to me by Tuesday. 
   I am still absolutely enraged at what my honesty caused an ER physician to label me, cause my doctor problems, and even have my insurance refuse to pay their own physicians for my waste of time that could have cost me my life. This is not the first time I had such an issue and I know I keep talking about it but I cannot help but think of all the lives the doctors endanger and the people and their families that were not a blessed as me and actually lost their lives due to disrespectful neglect. It is the whole reason I started this blog. I want to educate people on rare diseases and how physicians take the Hippocratic Oath to do no harm, to not act as gods, and to do what is in the best interest of their patients. I fear most doctors care not about the individual but about the bottom line and when you come across a doctor that cares about the patient someone works to stamp that out. 
   I hope my writing is not a bore to anyone and is something people look forward to. I know I need to let God guide me as he works through me to heal me and help others. If anyone has any suggestions or words you wish to share, I hope you will feel free. 
   I pray this will be an amazing week for all who read my words. I pray that God will bless you in all you set to do this week, and fulfill the desires of your heart. I also pray that all who read my words will not be mistreated by anyone in anyway for any reason. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.