My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 236 My Birthday!

I have to say I had the best birthday. For the first time in a long time I don't feel so sick! I know that doesn't mean I need to eat or do anything to trigger my symptoms but it has been the best day! I slept all night which is a huge accomplishment in itself. We went to Ruston to see Noah's apartment and spend the day with he and Krystian. We are home now and relaxing and I think we will watch a movie. I wanted nothing more than to have a prayer service next Saturday but I just don"t have it in me to put it together, and that is alright. I have lived long enough to know that if something is in God's will that you won't have to force things to happen, He will open the doors and allow things to fall into place and that has not been the case here. So I will continue the road He has put before me and not question every step. I must continue with this thorn in my flesh for a time longer, knowing that He will use it for the glory of His name. I know that He can heal me in an instant but there is a reason for this season in my life and I will not be stiff necked and fight it. I will follow the path that has been laid before me and know that the truth will show all what God can and will do for not just me, but us all! The days I grow weary, I will remember this day and the strenght He gives me through the storm. I trust You, Lord, and know that Your best for me is much much greater than any best I could imagine for myself! I will follow You where ever You may lead because I know in my weakness that Your strength will prevail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.