My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 219 this is me angry

I am so very angry right now. I took my daughter to the after hours clinic because she sprained her thumb in Color Guard and I have a small hole in my central line. The doctor there said they couldn't do anything for my central line and she said I was trying to put her in Cardiac Arrest because I didn't go straight to the ER when I found it. So we left after hours and went to the ER and sat there for 3 hours supposedly they had 12 labs and radiology ordered and after 2 hours and the 4th time I was asked who prescribed me all the medication I was on and why they told me they were still looking at my labs but they never took labs and when the nurse finally came in there and blew my vessel they called her out and said that may not be necessary then they asked about my meds again and all went in a room and had a meeting about me treating me like a drug seeker when I told first I have a hole in my line and the night before that I tried to flush it and pulled out 3 decent sized air bubbles and I was having trouble controlling my nausea. But the only thing I needed was for them to fix my line so I did not get an infection or an air embolism and after another hour they copied a page out of the phone book and told me they couldn't and downtown couldn't repair my line. I should have told them to air lift me to a hospital that can handle central lines but at 10pm we finally get home Hope is exhausted and has to go to school tomorrow and I waisted the whole evening and most likely got flagged as a drug seeker. I really want to call a lawyer and shut them down because they sent me home with something that will either land me in ICU or dead. I wanted to get out of this area so bad and now I want to leave so much more. I am angry and I am sad and I am about to completely lose my mind.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.