My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 209

Time seems to be flying by and I have yet to get anything taken care of for either my prayer vigil or Hope's birthday. I go to the doctor tomorrow and I will let you know what I find out. There is so much ground work that needs to be laid and I have less than a month. I may have to push my foundation back and focus on my baby girl and doing everything I can to make her sweet sixteen amazing. The 19th of this month is my wonderful husband, Clint's birthday and I want to make it special for him. He never wants anything for himself other than the handmade cards the kids have always made him and my grandmother's awesome coconut cake tweaked with toasted coconut. I had a really rough day today and I need to take my medicine and hopefully get some rest because tomorrow is going to be a long day. We spent the afternoon visiting with the family of one of Noah's roommates for his apartment in college and they are wonderful people. I am so excited for him in this chapter in his life and Hope starts school Thursday as a  sophomore on the color guard. Time flys so fast and I don't want to miss another moment of it. Since I have been ill, I have lost days and sometimes weeks. Pray that all goes well and please pray for my dear friends Amy and Michael, her illness is really taking its toll on their lives. 
Lots of Love
And Laughter,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.