My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 210

I went to the doctor today and though I had another postponement I have my physician on my side doing a peer to peer evaluation and could have everything in order by Friday. I am so exhausted from simply going to the doctor today and I cannot wait until I can get some energy back.  I would really love to lose this extra 50 pounds put on me by my IV nutrition and kept on me because my body is in starvation mode and quickly turning my muscles into mush. I also await the days when I will no longer for no reason at all with in 5 minutes bloat up like I am 8 months pregnant and having people look at me like I am pregnant or make comments about me being pregnant. I don't blame them because it is just my belly that bloats and it looks very pregnant, but it is still quite upsetting. Anyway, pray that I will be able to get myself together so Wednesday I can take care of back to school shopping since Hope starts Thursday. I need to go take my medicine and try to recharge my battery for tomorrow, but I am still taking suggestions for a name for my foundation so I can get the process started to file for my non-profit. The clock is ticking and I am ready to start over with day 1 after healing and be able to post daily about the amazing things God is doing through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.