My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 12

This has been a long day. Elijah woke up at 4am and could not breathe and boy did he panic but even after 2 breathing treatments he still couldn't breathe. I thought I was going to have to take him to the ER but after cold air, Vicks, and cupped hand pounding on his back he was finally able to rest. I a slept until 1pm and I am still so tired and weak. I know my family misses me. I know my friends miss me. More than anything I miss me. I am not always so sad but today I am. I feel physically emotionally and spiritually spent. Either my pain meds aren't working correctly or my pain is just more severe. I know my mood is attached to how I feel and I do my best to not let this get me down. But it seems today I just can't shake it. I still haven't heard back from Ochsner but I know the nurse is working hard to coordinate everything. I am going to start a Facebook fundraiser and as soon as I figure out the PayPal button I will put it on here too. If anyone wants to donate before then we have a donation account at Capital One bank, you can go to any branch and ask to donate to the Betsy A Hutson account. I truly appreciate all the prayers going up on my behalf and I know that many of you are deep in the middle of your own burden and so I pray that everyone who reads this will be overtaken by God's blessings. I know without a doubt God is going to heal me in His time and I have been praying specific Bible verses for healing and financial freedom. Our finances are a mess mostly because insurance agreed to pay to send me to the Mayo Clinic and then refused to pay it. Luckily I am now on private insurance and Medicare so that should not be an issue ever again. As of right now my hands are to weak to type anymore so I will catch you in the rerun.
Lots of Love
And Laughter,
Betsy

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Betsy

    I'm sorry y'all had a rough night, and hope that last night was better.

    For your fundraiser, I have a little something to give to Clint this morning. I know only too well how financial difficulties can be a real drain on you. What I have to offer probably won't cover your upcoming trip, but it'll help. I'm also in the process of trying to get a couple of weeks of my vacation time transferred over to Clint so that he won't be without pay when he takes you to Ochsners.

    Hang in there, Betsy. God and his Angels are with you. I know that Angels have walked beside me all my life - and they still do.

    - Doug -

    ReplyDelete

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.