My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 304

Today I wanted to share with you my daily time with God. I also want to share what I wrote today in my spiritual journal which is almost always too personal and intimate to share but this one was meant to share. I hope if you don't already have a plan in place that if you like it you can use my plan. I know any writers or publishers that are reading this would tell me not to share but to have it published to share with the world for profit and there is nothing wrong with that. In fact, I may one day have it published, but for today I want to share it with all of you who wish to use it to grow closer to God. There really is no set formula or plan to follow to build your relationship with God. It is all about a relationship and if you think of it like young love, you realize it is not something you have to force yourself to do, you just simply want to spend every moment you can with your love, in this case, God. So here are the things I put together.
Daily time with God
Include:
Memory verses
5 things I am thankful for
Prayer Journal
Spiritual Journal
Listening to God
Blog entry
Encouraging notes
Strength to not eat until I can
Teaching Elijah properly including Bible
Organize: Home, Finances, Life

God bless this!
Obviously you are not going to not eat or teach Elijah, those are more personal ones that serve as reminders for me. I get my memory verse from so many different sources, sometimes after praying I just open my Bible and there it is, sometimes it comes from a sermon, sometimes it is even a whole chapter. On the 5 things I am thankful for I try not to repeat one I have already written unless it is so good it needs repeating. I have to admit it is fun to look back on my prayer journal and see how God has answered my prayers! I will leave you today with my spiritual journal entry from today. I pray that you are blessed by this and God's will is done in your lives!
 Spiritual Journal
     This is just my second day and I can already see God’s mighty hand at work. I got today’s memory verse from Kerry Shook. He was talking about dreams and went on to tell about Joseph and the stages that happen before you dream comes to reality and it looks like we are in the final stage before our dream comes. I already knew that in my heart but it is amazing how when you stay in God’s word and make time for Him every day, not only do you have a much better more productive day but you also see signs everywhere you look that God really does have this plan for you and He is going to fulfill it! That is so evident in even the memory verse He showed me today. Ephesians 3:20 LB
     “Now glory be to God, who by His mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of—infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes.”
     That is some amazing stuff right there! I prayed years ago that if this dream was my own and not His will that He would take the desire from my heart. Not only has it stayed, but it has grown, and thrived, and flourished! I seem to get more details constantly. I haven’t been given the detail on how or when because God knows I will just try to make it happen my way and right away. Soon I will be able to share my dream but I am not supposed to just yet. I can say it is something that I haven’t found offered anywhere, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist already, just that I can’t find it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.