My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Friday, March 17, 2017

My Granny

My Granny is a very special lady! I know most everyone is fond of their grandparents. Some of you were raised by your grandparents. I want to share with you a little about this amazing lady. She is my dad's mom. Growing up, I always thought her house was magical, and in many ways it was. She is a very graceful, Godly lady whom I have always strived to be like. In many ways she was the original Martha Stewart, only better. She invinted "pullups" before pampers did, only she didn't have them patented. She experienced a miracle in her own life as a young girl! You see, when she was young she had seizures and she told us of a time when she saw Jesus on her porch. She chased him around that porch until she caught the hem of his garment. From that moment on she never had another seizure. She also played a big roll in my mirical healing! The morning that I would be healed she prayed with me over the phone, not only that God would heal me but would make my failing organs new! That is exactly what He did! When I began to eat I was like a brand new baby. I don't know who else can say at the age of 40 they have a brand new system in their body. I am sure many people would love to have that so. That is how awesome God is! He used the prayer of a Godly lady to bring about His will. This is something He planned to do all along! I didn't understand my illness or why I was so sick. He did tell me once it started getting really bad that He was going to heal me but that it would first get much worse. And boy did it ever! But He also showed me that He would use it in mighty ways! I can't wait to see what He has in store for me next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.