My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

God speaks to us in many ways

While it is still fresh I want to share the dream I had last night but first let me tell you a bit about my dreams. They are always so vivid and most of the time pretty crazy. But I have to talk about them and I normally drive my husband nuts with a long drawn out story. I thought this was one of my regular crazy dreams. There were two churches. In my dream I think one was Catholic and one was Baptist. I got to live steeped in each church knowing what they believe and why they believe the way they do. Each church believed they were the only ones going to heaven. Then I was in the sky above both churches and Jesus was with me and He asked me, "Betsy, which group is going to heaven?" I replied, "That's easy Lord, The ones that believe You are the risen Son of God!" The answer was very clear. They were both wrong about being the only ones going to heaven because of their church. But just because they were so involved in church didn't mean they were going to heaven either. They, You have to truly believe that Jesus came to earth as the Son of God, lived a sinless life, died on the cross, and three days later was resurrected! He did that so we could have life eternal! There is nothing we can do to earn our way to heaven! It is a Gift from God, all we have to do is accept it! Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.