My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Day 349

I would like to start by apologizing for taking so long to write in here. I hope I haven't lost any followers because of it. I had an outpatient surgery that went very well, then there is everything that goes along with the holidays. After not doing much of anything for so long and recovering from surgery I went about the hustle and bustle of shopping, wrapping, and cooking. Luckily I had a whole bunch of good help, but I still did way more than I should have and every muscle in my body was hurting and it felt like my feet were going to fall off. That was not the worst of it, because of everything my symptoms were severely magnified. This is the first time I felt good enough to write. I was so happy to have all of my close family in and be able to attend my sweet Granny's 90th birthday party. To this day that lady is the epitome of grace and love. I strive to be more like her every day. She is such a Godly lady and I am so happy to have her as a role model along with the fact that I would never be here if it wasn't for her.  She would be the first to tell you that just because Christmas is over doesn't give us the right to stop giving and sharing, loving and caring, the way we seem to only do for the holidays. I covet her prayers as well as all of yours! I am so ready to be healed and know I will be in God's time; but for a time such as this I want nothing more than to be a help and comfort for those of you who are suffering, whether physically, emotionally, mentally, or spiritually. Right now I need to rest but I promise to do my best to write more often and hopefully with more meaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.