My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 267

I can think of nothing but my sweet, beautiful, amazing sister. She had a really tough start. Despite everything she married a wonderful man who took her for who she is and loved her through a lot of tough times that could easily tear a marriage apart. Together they have raised 3 awesome boys and taken every one of her siblings into their home along with many other "stray" people. She planned and designed my entire wedding and instilled in me a love of entertaining and planning events. She lives such a passionate life and at times it seems she does so effortlessly. After we lost Ethan, Laura protected us from all she could. I have always admired her and envied her beauty so when Facebook had mistaken me for her it made me kinda proud. She works at an oncologist office and deals with illness and what it does to families every day but she loves her job and if she can brighten someone's day then hers has been made. Thank you Laura Long for being my big sister, I love you so much! Sorry if I might have embarrassed you but I just couldn't keep it in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.