My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 74

I apologize for not writing in a while but I have not been feeling so great. I still don't feel good but this evening I finally had to make myself get up and pack to send our luggage ahead of us because it wouldn't fit in the car with all 6 of us. I am so excited about Micah's wedding this Saturday. We leave early Friday morning. I miss my family, my sister and brother-in-law and my amazing nephews. I really miss my Micah, he will always hold a very special place in my heart because he went from being my live baby doll to one of my best friends. Noah is so very close to Micah too. He lived here for some time and now he is all grown up and getting married. My medicine to get rid of my nausea and pain is making me sleepy again even though I have been sleeping most of the day or just lying around. I haven't heard back from Mayo yet. Next week I have to make Noah's invitations and get them in the mail. I hope it won't be too hard to get all of the addresses I need. His pictures turned out awesome. I am going to go now because not only am I tired but at the moment losing the battle to my pain. I will try to write more often, even if it is just to say hi and I am hanging in there.
Lots of Love
And Laughter,
Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.