My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 161

I spent most of Saturday, Sunday, and today sleeping. I have been so weak partly because I don't do anything anymore and partly because of my iron deficiency anemia. I spent no time with my family and no time with my dear sweet husband. I am only awake for a little while then I will take my medicine and go back to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a rough day because I have do my prep for my colonoscopy to be sure I am not losing blood that way. If that turns out not to be the problem then I have no idea what the next step is. I just woke up a few minutes ago and all I want to do is go back to sleep. Pray for me tomorrow that I survive my prep and all goes well with my test Wednesday. It is hard to imagine that my little man will be going to college in just a few short months. I want to and need to do better for my kids and my wonderful husband. Thank you all for sticking with me through this journey. I feel blessed to know so many people care and pray that all of you will be blessed and filled with joy when God heals me. I have no idea how we are going to get to Jacksonville, where we will stay, and how long we will be there but I am not at all worried because I know beyond a shadow of any doubt that God will provide. He has proven over and over that he is in control and tells us all not to worry. I think it might be a good idea to listen to Him. I have tried to do things on my on and it is like running in quick sand so once again I put it back in God's hand so He will receive all the Glory. Plus I do know there is no way on earth I can do what needs to be done to make this happen so I am glad to say I know the One who can and will. 
Lots of Love
And Laughter,
Betsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.