My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day 139 - 141

First my potassium was high then miraculously back to normal. Now my Hemoglobin and my Hematocrit were both low so now I have to have an Iron Panel and a colonoscopy. I have to say I am not looking forward to that. I do suppose it explains why I have been so weak and just getting up to walk down the hall sends my heart racing. Saturday  was Aunt Suzie's birthday party at Ryan's in Ruston and I knew I couldn't go but my family had a great time. So last week my bloodwork showed I was anemic and I was going to try to go in last Monday to do my iron panel but I just could not do it so I asked my doctors office to see it up with my home health nurse last Tuesday and everyday since then. Today the nurse left me a message that Dr. Richerts office would not see me and I has to go to Dr. Bhandari, who is amazing by the way, but my insurance doesn't cover him and because it has been so long since I have seen him I have to have an office visit first on June 25th before I can have my colonoscopy so I really hope I am not loosing blood from there or we are going to have a serious problem. I tried to take care of so much business this morning and everything was hold 30 minutes and then I had to call a different department. This day has been nothing but a big mess and I still have to go in to get my iron panel done. I am so weak and there is so much that has to be done  before we can go to Mayo. Our funds are once again depleted and I know God has everything under control, just when I have a day like today it can be disheartening. I am fading and really weak right now so much so that I have to correct almost every word I type. So at that I bid you adieu! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.