My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 555

I have been sick for so long it is hard to distinguish that from my life but my illness is not my life and my live is not my illness. I am so proud to the the wife of such an amazing versatile man. He works with computers but comes home and builds a room so we can have our own space. Recently he has been remodeling Elijah's room and built him a loft bed that would have been $4,000. I can't wait to post pictures of the finished product. I am so proud of him and love him so much. Then I have my amazingly brilliant children. I could brag on them for days but if you know them you are bragging on them for me, that's how amazing they are. I have been a baker, a banker, a teacher, a children's minister, but my most important job has been wife and mother and thank God I can still do that job no matter how sick I am. I woke up this morning feeling like I have been punched in the gut 100 times in my sleep I still know God will heal me I know it will be His perfect timing I just hope it's sooner rather than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.