My Reason

My sweet Elijah has used every wish, every prayer, every day to ask for my complete healing. I knew in 2008 because God told me when I first started getting really sick that things were going to get much worse but He would heal me only when His timing is right and He receives the glory for my healing. For those of you that do not know, I have Idiopathic Gastroparesis caused by a genetic condition known as Autonomic Dysfunction. I am currently on IV nutrition through a central line and on several medications. I had a gastric pacer implanted in 2010 to alleviate some of my symptoms and it worked well for 6 months but my nerves quit responding and I finally had it removed this January. In other words it did get much worse. I start this blog now because I know God will not let my baby's faith die.

Saturday, October 17, 2015

The past 2 weeks

     I knew I was having a bad cycle, but the past 2 weeks all I have done is sleep, wake up with severe nausea and pain, take my medicine and go back to sleep. That's 2 weeks of my life I cannot get back but I also don't want to stay stuck in this cycle and miss all of the important milestones in my family's life. I think Hope has a really great 18th birthday. Coming up shortly will be Noah's 21st birthday, Our 20th wedding anniversary, Christmas, and then Elijah's 10th birthday. All very significant milestones. Everyone who knows me, knows I really like to do things big, to make everything as perfect as possible. I have learned how to pull back because the sicker I got, the less I was able to do.
     I really need your prayers for healing, for uplifting, and to be able to start a business online to help with my medical bills and to make these important milestones exceptional! If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear about it.
     Our home is falling apart and the more Clint tries to fix things, 10 other problems show up. He is such a good man, and he devotes everything he has to us, his family. To top that off, his devotion to his job makes everyone want him to take care of their IT problems and there is just never enough of him to go around. He never fusses or complains, he just does it. His job puts so much stress on him that it is beginning to affect his health, and having one sick parent is bad enough. He is such a humble, loving, and giving man; and people take advantage of him far too often. He knows he is being taken advantage of, but he never lets the people who do this see that he knows full well what they are doing.
     He has been given great discernment when it comes to business, he just doesn't have the venture capital to take it to the next level, Through the years, every time he has said a gas station would be perfect in this spot, or a car wash would be great here; he has seen those who could afford to, put the exact business in the exact spot and it flourished. He has also seen certain businesses open and knew it was a bad idea and within the first 3 years those businesses failed. I know together with his innate and difficultly learned sense of business and marketing combined with my God given abilities and our drive for success we can make the Town of Sterlington into the City of Sterlington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You should be able to comment now. I think I fixed it, my first blog so bear with me.